The first day of the conference will host researchers from around the world who present their thought-provoking papers, with major contributions to sustainable, inclusive, and social finance. Topics include but are not limited to:
● The managerial and financial implications of corporate social and environmental sustainability
● Shareholder engagement on ESG issues
● Impact investing: measuring social impact alongside financial returns
● Investors’ preferences for sustainability and non-pecuniary outcomes
● Responsible lending by banks and microfinance
● Charitable giving and corporate philanthropy
● Big data, FinTech and financial innovation for sustainability
● Green finance: climate finance, energy finance, and green bonds
Any other topics related to the conference theme can also be considered.
The second day of the conference will host practitioners and policymakers from renowned companies, financial institutions, NGOs, World Bank, United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment (PRI), as well as government authorities from China.