Send documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Maintaining the application system and ensuring the accuracy of applicants’ information and materials;
2) In charge of offer application procedures with relevant departments, including filling forms, editing admission notifications, sending emails and explaining;
3) Dealing with finance-related issues, including fee creation, tuition fee refund, payment notification, and payment tracking;
4) Assisting in expanding domestic and foreign admission markets for both full-time and part-time modes;
5) Responding email and phone inquiries from students and parents;
6) Completing other tasks resigned by managers and colleagues.
1) A bachelor’s degree or above from top universities with oversea academic background;
2) At least 3 years' working experience in industries, preferably in an educational program;
3) Good problem-solving ability as well as strong attention to details and accuracy;
4) Proficient English skills in both writing and reading;
5) Competitive coordination, communication and interpersonal skills;
6) Strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work independently;
7) Proficient computer skills of software such as MS Office Suite and Outlook;
8) A strong sense of responsibility, integrity and service spirit;9) Willingness to take up extra responsibilities.
Applicants with less experience will be considered as Executive Assistant.
1. 负责班级及学生管理，包括学生的课前课中课后的行政管理及教务事务，对学生学习情况进行跟踪（并做相应数据记录）、评分作业、项目报告和考试试卷等相关事宜 ；