1) A Master's degree in the field of Economics or Finance (overseas degree preferred).
2) Fluency in written and spoken English.
3) Familiar with at least one statistical software such as MATLAB, SPSS, SAS, Stata.
4) Proficiency in MS Office software such as Excel, Word, PPT.
1) Conducting academic and policy research under the instruction of professors and postdoc.
2) Assisting center-sponsored activities such as conferences and surveys.
3) Helping data collection and analysis and the publications of academic and policy reports.
4) Providing research and teaching assistance to professors, including collecting data and analyzing data.
5) Replicating research papers assigned by the supervisor.
1. Managing the routine administration work of MSc in Data Science program;
2. Reporting to program director and other supervisor if needed;
3. Coordinating with Schools, other graduate programmes, and various administrative offices of SFI and the University;
4. Providing support to program committee;
5. Collaborating with partner school to make sure the whole program operation;
6. Planning the program annual budget of SFI side;
7. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
1. Master’s degree or above;
2. 8 years of extensive administrative or relevant work experience, with at least 2-3 years at supervisory level, preferably in higher education sectors;
3. Excellent management and communication skills;
4. Good command of written and spoken language skills in both English and Chinese, and familiarity with office software;
5. Capability of working independently and as part of an integrated team in a fast-paced work environment, initiative and proactive.
1) 制定项目招生计划和预算，制定和实施市场招生推广方案和活动计划。负责管理招生推广物料素材的设计与制作; 负责管理项目网站的日常维护与更新及项目官微等自媒体的运营；
4) 拓展推广渠道，负责组织、策划相关招生推广活动; 组织在读学生和校友活动，以加强学生和校友对项目及学校的粘性，建设和提升项目品牌影响力;
The applicant should have:
(i) A Master’s degree or above in Accounting or a related field;
(ii) Good teaching and communication skills;
(iii) Fluent Chinese and English, both in written and spoken;
(iv) The ability of working independently, as well as the spirit of team work;
(v) Knowledge of Python is a plus and willingness to take up extra responsibilities;
(vi) Related working experience would be an advantage.
(a) Providing teaching support to assigned courses;
(b) Conducting tutorials for assigned courses
(c) Supporting programme administration, classes and examinations;
(d) Providing student consultation/supervision and coordinating student academic activities;
(e) Undertaking other programme administrative tasks as assigned.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree, preferably a higher degree earned overseas or with English as the major teaching language;
- Relevant working experience is preferred;
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills in English, Mandarin would be plus;
- Excellent negotiation and organizational skills;
- Good IT skills. Proficiency in Microsoft suits, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Skills in Photoshop and have new media management experience would be preferred;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple tasks;
- Willing and adaptable to travel outside Shenzhen if required;
- Ability to work overtime at weekend if required.
- Manage all aspects of the student recruitment including online and offline promotion activities;
- Develop and maintain the Programme online platforms (eg. Wechat, official website, QQ group) ;
- Provide information and advice to applicants via email, hotline, QQ group etc.;
- Logistical support, including the design and producing of brochure, poster, X-stander etc.;
- Maintain the online application system;
- Organize admission written exam, interview and follow up the offer related issues;
- Work closely with SFI Admissions Team;
- Travel for the recruitment purpose when required;
- Be class mentor and work together with other programme team members to organize student events such as daily activities, opening ceremony, graduation gala etc.;
- Other assignments as stipulated by the supervisors.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents and three references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered until the post is filled.