1. Sequential Screening with Type-Enhancing Investment, (with Jingfeng Lu), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, forthcoming.
2. Shifting Supports in Eso and Szentes (2007), (with Dongri Liu and Jingfeng Lu), Economics Letters, 193 (2020), 109-251.
3. Enhancing Effort Supply with Prize-Augmenting Entry Fees: Theory and Experiments, (with Robert G. Hammond, Jingfeng Lu, and Yohanes E. Riyanto), International Economic Review, 60(3), 2019, 1063-1096.
4. The Optimal Allocation of Prizes in Contests with Costly Entry, (with Jingfeng Lu), International Journal of Industrial Organization, 66 (2019), 137-161.
5. Pairing Provision Price and Default Remedy: Optimal Two-Stage Procurement with Private R&D Efficiency, (with Jingfeng Lu), The RAND Journal of Economics, 49 (2018), 619-655.
6. Optimal Prize Allocation in Contests: The Role of Negative Prizes, (with Jingfeng Lu, Ruqu Wang, and Jun Zhang), Journal of Economic Theory, 175 (2018), 291-317.
7. Many-To-Many Disjoint Paths in Hypercubes with Faulty Vertices, (with Xiang-Jun Li, Meijie Ma, and Jun-Ming Xu), Discrete Applied Mathematics, 217 (2017), 229-24