1. Jiewu Leng, Man Zhou, Leon J. Zhao, Yongfeng Huang, Yiyang Bian, Blockchain Security: A Survey of Techniques and Research Directions, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing (2020 IF 6.84), 2020.
2. Chen, Kun; Li, Xin; Luo, Peng, Zhao, J. Leon / News-induced Dynamic Networks for Market Signaling: Understanding Impact of News on Firm Equity Value. 2020 (forthcoming)， Information Systems Research.
3. Noyan Ilk, Guangzhi Shang, Shaokun Fan, and J. Leon Zhao，Stability of Transaction Fees in Bitcoin: A Supply and Demand Perspective，2020 (Forthcoming)， MIS Quarterly.
4. Yongfeng Huang, Yiyang Bian, Renpu Li, J. Leon Zhao, and Peizhong Shi, Smart Contract Security: A Software Lifecycle Perspective, IEEE Access, October 2019 (published online).
5. Dapeng Pan, J. Leon Zhao, Shaokun Fan, Impacts of Consensus Algorithms in Cryptocurrency: A Theoretical Analysis of PoW versus PoS in Ethereum, Crypto Review, September 2019, 1(1) (Inaugural Issue).
6. Ji Wu, Liqiang Huang, and J. Leon Zhao, Operationalizing regulatory focus in the digital age: evidence from an e-commerce context, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 43(3): 745-764. September 2019.
7. Jiewu Leng, Douxi Yan, Qiang Liu, Kailin Xu, J. Leon Zhao, Rui Shi, Lijun Wei, Ding Zhang, and Xin Chen. "ManuChain: combining permissioned blockchain with a holistic optimization model as bi-level intelligence for smart manufacturing." IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (September 2019, published online).
8. Leng, Jiewu; Jiang, Pingyu; Xu, Kailin; Liu, Qiang; Zhao, J. Leon; Bian, Yiyang; Shi, Rui. (2019) Makerchain: A Blockchain with Chemical Signature for Self-Organizing Process in Social Manufacturing. Journal of Cleaner Production. 234. 767-778. June 2019.
9. Lele Kang, Chuan Hoo Tan, J. Leon Zhao, "Do Cognitive and Affective Expressions Matter in Purchase Conversion? A Live Chat Perspective", Journal of the Association for Information Science and Technology, May 2019 (online version).
10. Paulo Goes, Ilk, Noyan, Lin, Mingfeng and Zhao, J. Leon, When More Is Less: Field Evidence on Unintended Consequences of Multitasking. Management Science, Vol. 64, No. 7, July 2018, pp. 3033–3054.
11. Shaokun Fan, Xin Li, J Leon Zhao, Collaboration Process Pattern Approach to Improving Teamwork Performance: A Data Mining-Based Methodology, INFORMS Journal on Computing, 2017, 29 (3), 438-456.
12. Bart Baesens, Ravi Bapna, James R Marsden, Jan Vanthienen, J Leon Zhao, Transformational Issues of Big Data and Analytics in Networked Business, MIS Quarterly, Vol. 40 No. 4, pp. 807-818/December 2016.
13. Shuiguang Deng, Longtao Huang, Daning Hu, J. Leon Zhao, and Zhaohui Wu, Mobility-Enabled Service Selection for Composite Services, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, 9 (3), 394-407, May-June 2016.
14. Shuiguang Deng, Hongyue Wu, Daning Hu, and J. Leon Zhao, Service Selection for Composition with QoS Correlations, IEEE Transactions on Services Computing, vol. 9, no. , pp. 291-303, March-April 2016.
15. Raymond Lau, J. Leon Zhao, Wenping Zhang, Yi Cai, Eric Ngai, Learning Context-Sensitive Domain Ontologies from Folksonomies: A Cognitively Motivated Method, INFORMS Journal on Computing, 27, 3, (September 2015), 561-578.
16. Wil van der Aalst, J. Leon Zhao, Harry J. Wang, Editorial: Business Process Intelligence: Connecting Data and Processes, ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, Vol. 5, No. 4, April 2015.
17. Kaiquan Xu, Stephen Shaoyi Liao, Raymond Y. K. Lau, and J. Leon Zhao, Effective Active Learning Strategies for the Use of Large-Margin Classifiers in Semantic Annotation: An Optimal Parameter Discovery Perspective, INFORMS Journal of Computing, 26/3. Summer 2014, pp. 461-483.
18. Daning Hu, J. Leon Zhao, Zhiming Hua, and Michael Wong, "Network-based Modeling and Analysis of Systemic Risk in Banking Systems," MIS Quarterly, Special Issue on Business Intelligence Research, December 2012, 36, 4, 1269-1291.
19. Paulo Goes, Noyan Ilk, Wei T. Yue, and J. Leon Zhao. Live-chat agent assignments to heterogeneous e-customers under imperfect classification. ACM Transactions on Management Information Systems, 2, 4, December 2011.
20. Alan R. Hevner, Dongsong Zhang, J. Leon Zhao: Guest Editorial: Introduction to the Special Issue on Modeling and Implementation of Service Enterprise Systems. IEEE Transactions on Services Computing 3(2): 86-88 (2010).
21. Sherry X. Sun, J. Leon Zhao, Jay F. Nunamaker, Olivia R. Liu Sheng, "Formulating the Data Flow Perspective for Business Process Management", Information Systems Research, Vol. 17, No. 4, December 2006, pp. 374-391.
22. Hsing Kenneth Cheng, Qian Candy Tang, J. Leon Zhao, "Web Services and Service-Oriented Application Provisioning: An Analytical Study of Application Service Strategies", IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, Nov. 2006, 53, 4, pages: 520-533.
23. Daniel Zeng and J. Leon Zhao, "Effective Role Resolution in Workflow Management", INFORMS Journal on Computing, Vol. 17, No. 3, Summer 2005, pp. 374-387.
24. Ramayya Krishnan, Xiaoping Li, David Steier, and J. Leon Zhao, “On heterogeneous database retrieval: a cognitively-guided approach”, Information Systems Research 12(3), 286-303, September 2001.
25. J. Leon Zhao, Akhil Kumar, and Edward A. Stohr, "Workflow-centric information distribution through email", Journal of Management Information Systems, Winter 2000-2001, Volume 17, No. 3, pp. 45-72.
26. Akhil Kumar and J. Leon Zhao, “Dynamic routing and operational controls in workflow management systems”, Management Science, Volume 45, No. 2, February 1999, pp 253-272.
27. Arie Segev and J. Leon Zhao, “A framework for join pattern indexing in intelligent database systems”, IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, Vol. 7, No. 7, pp. 941-954, December, 1995.
28. Arie Segev and J. Leon Zhao, “Rule management in expert database systems”, Management Science, Vol. 40, No. 6, pp. 685-707, June 1994.